注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 1280|回复: 10

[转帖]1.1新特性简介(麻烦哪位翻译一下)

[复制链接]
发表于 2004-10-18 12:51:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1) A new flyable aircraft, the Su-25T. This plane brings with it many related improvements, such as:

- Radically different physics model, which has come to be known as the AFM (Advanced Flight Model), although the developers don't seem to like this terminology, because it implies the old model was 'simplified'. However, the change is *probably* very dramatic, and, as I understand it, is the flight simulation’s version of the 'Rag doll' real-time models of modern shooter games. In other words, the flight model is now calculated in real time. This becomes most visible in flight modes where the current model enters 'canned', pre-scripted operation, such as when entering a spin, performing a tail-slide, and other extreme situations. So, landing will now be a whole new experience! Basically, the airplane will behave much more naturally in general, but especially in edge of performance cases. For example, you plane can now suffer damage and even disintegrate from over-G, I think I also remember mention that engines can flame-out, possibly from flying inverted for too long. Many other details stemming from the new,
'honest', as they like to call it, model. NOTE: This model is applied only to new flyables as they are created. This *should* mean that only the Su-25T has it, but, I believe (I COULD be wrong) it has been retrofitted to the 'vanilla' Su-25 and the A-10.

- New, as well as improved, weapons and their modeling as related to this plane and air-to-ground work in general. This includes the use of aircraft-mounted cannon, revamped Vikhr missiles, and, I think, expanded variety of bombs and such things.

- New damage model. As you saw on the screenshots, the damage model is combined with the new physics engine to produce incredible results. Damage is calculated with much more detail and precision (maybe in real time as well?). For example, various parts of your aircraft can be torn off, the cockpit glass can be penetrated (from one side only or completely through, entering through one side and exiting through the other), the penetration of which might result in the death of the pilot, which is visible in one of the screenshots, various parts of the aircraft 'skin' can be torn off, showing the insides, subsequent hits add to the damage already taken and the a/c can be totally destroyed by a powerful blast (in the screenshot of the two falling and burning planes, both were actually downed by a single missile explosion). The damage model makes landings, especially rough ones, a very different experience. In short, as I understand it, this is going to be similar to what we've seen with IL-2, with the plane and all of its broken parts tumbling around in real-time. NOTE: As with the flight model, the new damage model only applies to the new flyable, i.e. the Su-25T. However, all other a/c have been retrofitted with an updated damage model as well, although not as detailed as the one for the Frogfoot-T.

- A complete dedication to accurate representation of the avionics. From the HUD, to the Shkval targeting system, to the 'night vision' pod, everything is there. The only 'hick up' is the inclusion of the standard SPO-15 Beroyza RWR, instead of the appropriate L150/SPO-32 Pastel, for which they could not find enough data to model. To make up for this, they modeled the 'Suhogruz' IR jammer, making it less likely to wind up with an Igla, Stinger, or Sidewinder in your tailpipe.

2) Major overhaul of existing avionics. This is most relevant to Russian jets, whose radars and HUD displays will now be much closer to what exists in real life. New radar modes, new modeling of existing modes, new HUD symbology, new functionality (automatic lock, etc.) and so on. I don't know what, if any, changes have been made to the F-15. Very interesting and involved discussions are still going on about this between the developers and some very devoted fans, so more improvements are to come later. As is stands, there are still be some inconsistencies between the real and the simulated, but its moving in a very good direction!

3) New textures and objects. We will now have 4 seasons to choose from. This, as I understand it, is the main reason for the large size of the add-on... 4 sets of the entire terrain map. Many more ground objects, buildings, structures, etc. (targets!). Some new object textures.

4) A multitude of other minor and important additions and improvements, like new SAM behavior, that are beyond mentioning here, escaping me or, more likely, have not been made public.

Lastly, to the immediate question of frame-rates, the answer is that they are better overall, however, the Su-25 model, both in terms of graphics and behavior, takes some more cpu 'cycles' than the older ones. Thus, flying the -T might be SLIGHTLY more system-demanding, but not dramatically so. Seems like a reasonable answer to me, especially when you consider that the landing gear alone (which is itself modeled in real-time) consists of roughly the same number of polys as some of the older plane models"
发表于 2004-10-18 15:34:02 | 显示全部楼层
1)加SU-25T,具以下新特性:
-全新物理模型,如超G损坏、倒飞久引擎故障。
-新武器,如炮吊舱、新导弹、新炸弹。
-实时的损坏模型,如机体撕裂、风挡打穿、蒙皮脱落露出内部,象IL-2。
-新航电,如夜视、新雷达告警器、红外干扰器。
以上目前仅体现于SU-25T
2)俄飞机新航电,如HUD更近、新模式、新符号、新功能(如自动锁定)。
3)新纹理,可选4个季节。
4)其他大量微小但重要的增加、修改,如SAM行为。
最后是帧率,已提高,但新SU-25T则难说。
发表于 2004-10-18 15:56:36 | 显示全部楼层
顶! 我正想转的,被204抢先了
 楼主| 发表于 2004-10-18 22:31:45 | 显示全部楼层
<P>个人认为27机炮不是bug</P><P>jetfire在bug论坛里第一个说了这个问题</P><P>没有得到任何回应</P>
发表于 2004-10-18 22:43:55 | 显示全部楼层
我只担心它的联网速度会不会越来越慢.  8-(
[此贴子已经被作者于2004-10-18 22:44:19编辑过]

发表于 2004-10-19 02:15:34 | 显示全部楼层
<DIV class=quote><B>以下是引用<I>Turkey</I>在2004-10-18 22:31:45的发言:</B>

<P>个人认为27机炮不是bug</P>
<P>jetfire在bug论坛里第一个说了这个问题</P>
<P>没有得到任何回应</P></DIV>都说了什么?链接?
发表于 2004-10-19 14:00:40 | 显示全部楼层
我感觉是bug 不然机炮不成摆设了 当然习惯了就好了 不过现实中俄罗斯的科技再落后也不会连个机炮都较不准吧 老美呢 只要目标入框打十发中八发就像长了眼 根本是胡说吗
发表于 2004-10-19 16:19:59 | 显示全部楼层
<P>Su25翼尖的红外干扰器很有特色。</P>
 楼主| 发表于 2004-10-21 23:46:06 | 显示全部楼层
<DIV class=quote><B>以下是引用<I>jpbird</I>在2004-10-19 2:15:34的发言:</B>
都说了什么?链接?</DIV>

<a href="http://forums.ubi.com/eve/ubb.x?a=tpc&amp;s=400102&amp;f=17610606&amp;m=411109864" target="_blank" >http://forums.ubi.com/eve/ubb.x?a=tpc&amp;s=400102&amp;f=17610606&amp;m=411109864</A>
发表于 2004-10-22 09:03:54 | 显示全部楼层
<P>1) 一个新的可飞的su-25T,这带来了许多县官的改进,例如:
-一种叫做AMF(高级飞行模型)的、带来根本性改变的物理模型。虽然开发这看起来不喜欢这个叫法(这使得原来的模型看起来是一个简化版本),但是,带来的变化可能非常惊人;而且,据我理解,它是一个现代飞行模拟游戏中版本中的“假人(布娃娃)”,换句话说,飞行模型变成了一个即时计算系统。这一点在进入一个“灌装的”、预先设定的操作时,例如进入螺旋、尾冲和其他极端情况的时候,尤为明显。所以,降落将会变成一个全新的感受!总体来说,飞机的动作将会变得更加自然,尤其是在逼近性能极限的情况下。举一个例子,新版中,你的飞机要忍受毁伤,甚至过载回事你的飞机解体,我还要提醒一点,如果倒飞的时间过长,你的发动机可能灭火!还有其他很多的细节倍加到了新的、诚实的(他们喜欢这么叫)模型中。注意:这个模型只适用于新创建的飞机,这可能意味着只有su-25T具有这些特性,但是我相信(我可能是错的)这些花样也应该被加入到su25&amp;A10中。</P><P>-同新的飞机一同改进的还有新的武器和武器模型,这可以产生难以想象的结果。毁伤计算会变得更加精确、细腻。例如:飞机的不同部分可能会被打掉,座舱玻璃可以被穿透(只穿透一边或者两边)这种穿透可能导致飞行员死亡,一些截图可以证明。不同部分的飞机蒙皮可能被掀掉,显示出内部,在此处的后续打击和a/c(a/c=?)能够被一阵强烈打击完全摧毁(一幅两架飞机下坠并燃烧的截图,其实是被一枚导弹毁伤的)。这种毁伤模型尤其使降落变得很困难、并且不同。简单说,据我理解,这种飞机和残片实时溅落的情景可能和我们再il2中所见到的类似。注意:同样,这个毁伤模型只针对我们的新飞机:su25t。然而,原有的飞机也会有一些改进,但是不会如“蛙足-t”那样详细。</P><P>临时有事儿~~~
接龙啊接龙~~~:)</P>
发表于 2004-10-24 08:51:20 | 显示全部楼层
热切期待中!!!!!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|3GO模拟飞行网|3GO Cyber Air Force ( 沪ICP备08002287号|沪ICP备14050587号 )

GMT+8, 2024-7-6 03:14