搜索
查看: 13631|回复: 59

[共享] 经典战例 - F15在前南斯拉夫的空战

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-2-9 20:33:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
A REAL War Story from Yugoslavia

by Claw

Bros,

Well, I'm finally back in England after being TDY since the end of January, at least for two weeks anyway. Got sent direct to Cervia AB, Italy, from Operation Northern Watch in Turkey after being at the Incirlik AB for over 7 weeks ("Luv the 'Lik" no 'mo ! ). My house and yard is a total mess! There doesn't seem to be an end in sight in the Kosovo situation, but the war is over for me for a while.

Some of you probably already heard through the grapevine about what happened to "Boomer" and me. Here's the proverbial "Rest of the Story" . . .

Boomer and I were tasked as Bosnia-Herzgovinia DCA on 26 Mar, vul time from 1500Z to 1900Z. We were established on Eagle CAP over Tuzla for about an hour after initial refueling.

At 1602Z, while eastbound approaching the Bosnia/Yugoslavia border, I got a radar contact 37 nm to the east, 6k', beaming south at over 600kts. Of course AWACS had no clue and did not have any inkling of someone flying on the other side of border although he was real good at calling out every single friendly WEST of us!).

I called out the contact and Boomer was locked same. Without an ID and not tactically sound to cross the border at the time, I elected to pump our formation in a right hand turn through south and called "PUSH IT UP, BURNER, TAPES ON!" (we were initially flying .85M, 28K') and rolled out heading west/southwest.

At that time I didn't think anything much would happen. I figured the contact would probably continue south or turn east and remain well on the east side of the border. Nevertheless, I called the flight lead of the south CAP over Sarajevo and gave him a craniums up on the posit of contact, altitude, and the heading.

This entire time AWACS still had no radar contact, even after I called it out on the radio. Man, running away with the contact at our six o'clock with AWACS not having any clue was NOT comfortable!

Boomer and I continued west for a total of 60 sec (about 10 nm) before I directed the formation to turn back hot, again turning through south in an attempt to get some cut-off. Boomer was on the northside of the formation (left side as we rolled out heading east). We both got contact BRAA 070 for 37 nm, 23k', target now heading west (hot towards us).

AWACS finally woke up and starting seeing the same thing.

Now, I'm starting to think - SHIT IS GONNA HAPPEN - (evident with the increase of about two octaves in my voice!). It was fairly obvious this guy's originated from FRY, and there were no OCA missions at the time.

Checked AAI for friendly squawk: nobody home! We still needed to get clearance from AWACS to engage, so I requested (codeword) and got no reply from the controller (pretty sure he had no 'freakin clue what that codeword meant!).

About this time both Boomer and I got good ID on the target in our own cockpit and with threat hot towards us inside 30 nm decided to blow off the AWACS/clearance to engage restriction and go for it! Target was now inside 30 nm and I directed Boomer to target the single group.

I broke lock and went back to search in 40 nm scope and 120 sweep. The target check turned towards north west (about 14L aspect) and descended to high teens. Boomer and I checked about 30 deg left to northeast for cutoff. This check turn slung me aft in the formation so I stroke it up to full AB to get more line abreast.

I called "COMBAT 1, ARM HOT" and saw Boomer's wing tanks come off with bright flames under the wing. Pretty impressive! I was well over the Mach when I punched my tanks off and the jet jumped up abruptly (you can see it in the HUD). Took a quick look back to check and see if mystabs were still intact . . .

I rolled my elevation coverage looking from about 5K' to 21K' and no kidding stay in search for at least one full frame (believe me, I wanted to go back to single target track SO DAMN BAD !!!) AWACS started calling out two contacts, lead trail. Sure enough, I was starting to see the break out on my scope! At about 20nm, Boomer called "FOX 3, 18K' !". I saw the cons/smoke came from his jet and thought: SONOFABITCH!!!! I gotta get me some!!!

I commanded miniraster on the leader and as soon as the radar lock (about 17nm), immediately thumb forward to HDTWS. My first shot came off inside 16 nm from the leader. When I pressed the pickle button, it seemed like an ETERNITY before the missile actually launched, but when it did...WOW!!!! I have never shot an AMRAAM or AIM-7 before at WSEP (and I don't think I have a chance in hell of shooting more missiles at WSEP after this!). The missile came off with such a loud roar/whoosh, I not only heard it clearly in the cockpit above the wind noise, radio comm, ear plug, and helmet, I actually FELT the rocketmotor roar! In the HUD, you can see the flames shooting out from the tail end of the missile, and the smoke and cons following it!

Stepped immediately to the trailer in HDTWS and press and held the pickle button for at least 3 seconds. Again, thinking: COME ON, DAMN IT! LAUNCH!!! The second missile came off just as impressive as the first after the same painful delay. I yelled "Dirk 1, Fox 6, lead trail!" ("Cricket" Renner later critiqued my comm as incorrect 3-1 terminology... EAT ME!!!) Since Boomer was the primary shooter, I assumed he was locked to the leader, so I kept the trailer as the PDT. Didn't want to screw with a good thing, I stayed in HDTWS inside 10nm ("Dozer" Shower, our WIC dude, promptly critiqued me for NOT going STT inside 10nm upon reviewing my VSD tape, thus I still have to pass my IPUG Tac Intx ride!). Both targets started a check turn to the southwest (14L to H to 16R aspect) and continued to descent to low teens. Approaching 10nm, checking RWR to make sure we weren't targeted:

"Dirk 1 naked !"

"Dirk 2 naked !"

"Dirk, let's go pure!"

>From 30K', both of us rolled our jets inverted and pointed nose low directly at the TD box on the HUD, and pulled throttle to idle. I think my heart rate at this time was reaching my aerobic limit for my age (you know, that formula: 220 minus age...)! Against a broken cloud background, I saw a tiny dot in the TD box about 7 to 8 nm out.

"Dirk 1, tally ho nose 7 nm, low !"

Realizing I saw the trailer, I was praying Boomer would soon follow up with a tally call on the leader. Approaching 5 nm, I'm scanning in front of the trailer for the leader but no joy. Shit! The trailer continued his left turn to southwest and I was looking at approx 14R aspect. Inside of 5 nm, thumb aft to AIM-9 and tried twice to uncage but the tone was not there. Just then, between the HUD and the canopy bow (about right 12:30 to 1 o'clock position), I saw the leader explode! The best visual description I can think of is if you held a torch from one of those Hawaiian Luau party, and swing it through the air. The flame with a extended tail trailing the torch is exactly what I saw!

Turning my attention back to the trailer, the trailer exploded into a streaking flame seconds later just as I tried to uncage the missile the third time! Never mind!

"DIRK 1, SPASH TWO MIG-29s, B/E 360/35!!!" Heater, I'm ashamed . . .

I was screaming like a woman! Didn't really bothered to keep an eye on the fireballs, so I didn't see any chutes. Later report confirmed both pilots ejected safely. Not that neither Boomer nor I would've felt bad if they morted. Anyway, I called for Boomer and I to reference 080 heading and short range radar. Thumbed aft to AUTOGUNS and plug in full AB and accelerated to 460 kts at 20K'. My cranium was on a swivel and breathing like I just ran a full sprint!

"Dirk 2, blind!"

Crap!!!!

I looked north and it took me a few seconds to find Boomer (about 3.5nm left and stacked high). Tried to talk his eyes back to me, but Boomer called out to west in a right turn. I waited a few seconds to sanitize and turned west as well. During the turn, I immediately pulled into double beeper due to airspeed and Gs (looking back, I should've over G'd so the mission would've been more impressive...

:-) Rolling out, I was 3 nm in trail of Boomer, so I had him shackled to the south to pick up line abreast. The fun wasn't over yet. Boomer got an AUTOGUN snap lock less than 10 nm south of us, low altitude with no ID. I told him to press for VID while I followed him 3 nm in trail.

We were diving back down to the low teens and I saw ABSOLUTELY NOTHING on my radar! Boomer all of a sudden pulls up and yells "Dirk 2, unable ID!" That's BAD!!! I just about shit in my pants! I saw nothing and after a few seconds I asked Boomer if he saw ANYTHING at all. Boomer said he didn't see anything, so we just stroke it up and separate to the northwest for a while, then came back for a second look. Nobody home! Boomer thought it may have been a bad radar lock. I sure hope so!

The rest of the sortie was one excitement after another. While on the boom, AWACS controller started calling out every single ground traffic as possible contact crossing the border into Bosnia. For a while it sounded like a mass attack on Tuzla! By now it was night time, and Boomer (in an offset 3~5 nm trail) and I were still running around with our hair on fire! One time AWACS called out contacts very low alt moving towards Tuzla westbound. I didn't see squat on my tube, neither did Boomer. As the position of group started getting closer to Tuzla, I expected to see a burst of explosion from the airfield underneath! Boomer and I were gonna go from "heros to zeros" real soon!

Finally I turned the GMTR setting on my trusty APG-70 to low and immediately saw the targets. Locked them up and show 80 kts ground speed! I wanted to reach through the mic and strangle the shit out the controller!

AWACS later called out Mig CAPs just 15 nm northeast of the border! Boomer and I were ready to "Pop a cap in their ass" across the border as soon as we got contact and ID! Again, nothing on the radar. We even did two iterations of grinder with a two ship of Vipers and no one got a solid radar hit. That night we committed and armed hot THREE MORE TIMES AFTER the Mig kills based on ridiculous AWACS calls!

No kidding, by the time our replacement showed up (4 hours of vul time later), I was totally exhausted and drained! The flight across Adriatic was uneventful, and Boomer and I finally had a moment to think about what happened.

After I landed and pulled into dearm, I saw a freak in flight suit and wearing a reflective belt, jumping up and down. Sure enough, it was "Freak" O'Laughlin welcoming us back! Taxi back to the chocks was like having a bunch of kids following an ice cream truck! Everyone came running out and waited at the parking spot for Boomer and I. Boomer taxied in front of me as I pulled into my spot. Losing all professionalism and radio discipline (yada yada...), I called out on Ops freq:

"Boomer, YOU're the SHIT!!!"

Getting out of the jet and greeting all the bros and maintainers was THE GREATEST MOMENT OF MY CAREER!!! Our Ops Grp commander "Wilbur" Eddy was first to shake my hand, followed by the mob! We were laughing, shouting, hooting, high fiving, and hugging! It was awesome! Couldn't wait to review the tapes, we all piled into the "Turtle" and watched my HUD tapes. Thank God it recorded everything clearly, including the fireball from the trailer. "Homer" Samuel and "Bull" Mitchum almost knocked me over when they came storming into the Turtle! We were all screaming and jumping so hard in the Turtle I though it was going to tip over! Too bad Boomer's VSD tape did not run, and his HUD tape was washed out due to high aperature setting.

Boomer and I were laughing and high fiving entire car ride home! We weren't even suppose to fly that day!

Some afterthoughts:

It no kidding took over a day for this to finally sink in. It felt almost surreal that day/night. "Fish" Bonita, our MX officer, said it best when he saw me hours after I shut down engines: "So, Claw, have you landed yet?" Only one word can describe this event:
FUCKING_UNBELIEVABLY_LUCKY!!! Not the fact we shot them down, but that they were airborne during our watch. Any Eagle driver could've easily done what Boomer and I did, but as "Heater" Griffin said: "You guys won the lottery!" The sequence of events happened in our favor like the planets lining up. The jets, the missiles, the radar (well, at least mine) performed marvelously! Our MX dudes deserve the bulk of the credit. We had no spares that day. The crew chiefs and the Pro Super, Jim Snyder, absolutely BUSTED THEIR ASS working red balls and launched us on time! Boomer, my wingman, what can I say?

Regardless of whose missile hit which Mig, WE shot down two Fulcrums that afternoon. We succeed as a team, and fail as a team (good thing it was the former)! Boomer did an OUTSTANDING job of finding the group, working the ID matrix, and target according to plan. If I didn't have faith in him, I would not have broke lock and break out the lead trail formation. Of course I'm proud of what we did, but there's one thing I'll really stick out my chest for:

To everyone who taught me and influenced me on my tactical flying and gave me long debriefs (though painful at times), especially "Razor" Johnson, "Elwood" Amidon, "Heater" Griffin (even though he's a meat gazer...), "Homer" Samuel, "Dozer" Shower, "Nuts" Destasio,and "Bear" Gibbs, I DID NOT LET YOU GUYS DOWN!!! It doesn't get much better than this guys! Well, maybe two more kills would be pretty cool...

That's all I have to say about that!

Claw, aka Po

A-4s Forever!
 楼主| 发表于 2011-2-9 20:34:40 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 LJQC 于 2011-2-11 23:05 编辑

顺便注个解哈哈~~~~

TDY - Temporary Duty 临时任务
AB - Air Base
DCA - Defensive Counterair 防御性反空(任务)
CAP - Combat Air Patrol 空中巡逻(任务)
6k = 6000Ft
AWACS - Airborne Warning And Control System
nm - nautical mile
.85M = 0.85 Mach
BURNER = after burner = AB
BRAA - bearing, range, altitude, aspect
OCA - Offensive Counterair 进攻性空优(任务)
AAI - air-to-air identification 空对空识别
FRY - Federal Republic of Yugoslavia
120 sweep = 120' Azimuth Radar Sweep
HUD - Head Up Display
scope = Radar Scope
Arm Hot = 打开武器保险
Lead Trail = 跟进僚机队形
Keep the trailer = 跟踪空中目标
PDT - Preplanned Target
HDTWS - High Data Track While Scan (Radar Mode)
WSEP - Weapon System Evaluation Program 武器系统评估计划
the pickle button = 武器投放按钮
WIC - weapon instructor course 武器指导课程
STT - Single Target Track (Radar Mode)
VSD - Vertical Situation Display
RWR - Radar Warning Receiver
Naked = no RWR contact
Go Pure = 纯追踪
Tally Ho = 目视发现目标
Dirk 2, blind = Dirk 2 lost contact with Dirk 1
VID - Visual Identification
B/E 360/35 = Bullseye 360方位,35海里
GMTR - Ground Moving Target Reject
发表于 2011-2-9 20:41:12 | 显示全部楼层
你咋不把题目也改成英文的呢。。。。
发表于 2011-2-9 22:24:05 | 显示全部楼层
哎.....比考试难多了......
发表于 2011-2-9 22:40:17 | 显示全部楼层
有译文版吗??
发表于 2011-2-9 22:45:39 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 syd96 于 2011-2-9 22:49 编辑

一场真正的战争故事,从南斯拉夫

按爪

兄弟,

嗯,我自后一月底TDY,至少在两个星期反正终于回到了英格兰。

获得直接发送到切尔维亚AB公司,意大利,从北方监视行动后,在土耳其被AB公司在因斯里克超过7周(“LUV的的'力”没有'莫!)。我的房子和院子是一塌糊涂!似乎没有成为一个结束在科索沃的局势景象,但战争对我来说是多了一段时间。

你们当中有些人可能已经听说过,通过你的遭遇的“布玛”小道消息和我。这里的众所周知的“休息”的故事。 。 。

布玛,我奉命为波黑Herzgovinia 3月26日民航处处长,火山时间从1500Z至1900Z。我们

鹰在图兹拉第一个建立了约一小时后,初步加油。

在1602Z,而东行接近波斯尼亚/南斯拉夫边界,我有一个雷达接触到东37纳米,6K的',喜气洋洋过600kts南面。当然预警机没有线索,也没有任何人端倪飞在边界的另一边,尽管他是在呼唤真正的好每一个友好的西部我们!)。

我叫了接触和布玛被锁定相同。如果没有一个ID,而不是战术上的声音跨越当时的边界,我当选为泵我们在右手又通过南南合作和形成所谓的“推挤它向上,燃烧器,磁带上!“(我们最初的飞行.85男,含CB'),并推出了向西/西南。

当时我没想到会发生很多事情。我估计可能会继续向南联系或关闭东和留在边界东侧良好。不过,我叫了飞行铅南经萨拉热窝第一个头盖骨,并给他上的接触,高度假定,和标题。

这整个时间的预警雷达仍然没有联系,即使我在电台呼吁出来。曼,运行摒弃了在我们六点钟与没有任何线索的预警联络人不舒服!

布玛,我持续了60秒(约10纳米)西总导演之前,我回头的形成热,又转向南,企图通过获得一些停产。布玛是对诺斯赛德

形成(左侧为我们推出了向东)。我们两个都有联系BRAA 070 37纳米,23k',目标现在向西(向我们热)。

预警机终于醒了,开始看到了同样的事情。

现在,我开始思考 - 狗屎是要发生的事 - (明显的增加约两个八度在我声音!)。那是相当明显的这家伙从南联盟起源,并有当时没有亚奥理事会的任务。

检查AAI公司为友好发牢骚:没有人的家!我们仍然需要得到预警间隙进行的,所以我要求(码字),从我的控制器(可以肯定他没有'刻着什么线索的任何答复码字的意思!)。

大约在这个时候都布玛和我坐上驾驶舱在我们自己的目标和实现良好的ID热威胁我们决定在30纳米的预警吹掉/间隙进行限制,并要为它!现在目标在30纳米和我指示布玛为目标的单一集团。

我打破了锁,又回到搜索范围在40纳米和120扫描。在目标考核转向北西(约14引脚方面)和下降到高十几岁。布玛和我检查约30度左向东北的截止。这项检查又挎着我船尾的形成,所以我中风它充分AB公司获得更多的线并进。

我叫“战斗1,ARM公司热”,看到布玛的机翼油箱在机翼下拿出了明亮的火焰。漂亮令人印象深刻!我是远远超过了马赫,当我一拳我的货舱关闭,喷气突然跳了起来(你可以看到它在平视显示器)。很快的回顾检查,看看是否mystabs仍然完好无损。 。 。

我翻看着我的海拔范围从大约5公里,到21K条',也没有在搜索开玩笑最少一次入住全画幅(相信我,我想回去单一目标轨道,多么蹩脚!)预警就开始叫了两次接触,铅踪迹。果然,我开始看到我的范围,打破了!在20nm左右,布玛称为“狐狸3,18K金'!”。我看到的利弊/烟雾从他的飞机,以为来了:SONOFABITCH!!我得给我一些!

我吩咐miniraster到领导者,一旦雷达锁定(约17nm),立即拇指向前到HDTWS。我的第一张照片里掉了16纳米的领导者。当我按下按钮咸菜,似乎像一个导弹发射之前,实际上永恒的,但是当它没有...哇!!我从来没有射出了先进中程空对空导弹之前在WSEP或AIM - 7(我不认为我在拍摄后在WSEP更多的导弹地狱的机会这个!)。该导弹掉了这样一个响亮的轰鸣声/嗖的一声,我不仅听到了它明显高于座舱风噪声,无线电通讯,耳塞,头盔,我真的感受到了rocketmotor怒吼!在平视显示器,可以
看到拍摄出来的火焰从导弹尾部,和烟和缺点以下吧!

阶梯立即向新闻界在HDTWS和拖车,并举行了至少3秒泡菜按钮。

同样,心想:来吧,该死的!发射!第二个导弹掉下来一样令人印象深刻,第一个延迟后同样痛苦。我大喊:“德克一,福克斯6,铅径!” (“促织”伦纳后来我批阅3-1通讯是不正确的术语...吃我!!)自布玛是主要射手,我认为他是锁定的领袖,所以我一直为秒预告片。不想螺杆一件好事,我住在在10nm的HDTWS(“推土机”洗澡,我们的WIC的伙计,及时批阅不去的10nm的短期租约内对我回顾我VSD的磁带,所以我还是要通过我的IPUG西塔缓存器INTX骑!)。两个目标开始转向检查到西南(14引脚到H到16R方面),并继续下降到低十几岁。 10nm的临近,检查告警,以确保我们没有针对性:

“德克一裸体!”

“德克2裸体!”

“德克,让我们纯粹嘛!”

>“从30K的',我们俩倒轧我们的飞机,并指出在平视显示器上的鼻子低运输署框直接,拉油门闲置。我想我在这个时候我的心率达到有氧我的年龄限制(你知道,公式:220减去年龄...)!针对断云背景下,我看到一个小点在TD盒约7至8纳米出来。

“德克1,塔利霍鼻子7纳米,低!”

意识到我看到了预告片,我祈祷布玛将很快跟进对领导理货呼叫。

接近5纳米,我在扫描的领导者,但没有喜悦拖车的前面。妈的!拖车继续他到西南左转,我是在约14R方面寻找。内部为5 nm,拇指船尾的AIM - 9,并试图两次uncage但语气不存在。就在这时,与平视显示器和树冠弓(约12:30至1点右的位置),我看到了领导者爆炸!最佳的视觉描述我能想到如果你持有的是从这些夏威夷卢奥一方一火炬,在空中摆动它。火焰一个扩展尾随火炬尾巴正是我所看到的!

把我的注意力拉回拖车,拖车猛地裸奔秒后火焰一样

我试图uncage导弹的第三次!没关系!

“德克1,SPASH两架米格-29,乙/ E的三十五分之三百六十零!”加热器,我很惭愧。 。 。

我喜欢女人尖叫!没有真正困扰不断的火球眼睛,所以我没有看到任何槽。后来报告证实两名飞行员跳伞安全。这并不是说没有布玛也不坏,我就觉得如果他们morted。无论如何,我呼吁布玛,我引用080项和短距离雷达。翻阅船尾AUTOGUNS和插件全部AB和加速在20K的'以460凯标。我的头盖骨是在一个旋转和呼吸像刚刚跑了全力冲刺!

“德克2,瞎了!”

废话!!

我看了北部和我花了几秒钟,找到布玛(约3.5nm左右叠高)。试图他谈他的眼睛还给我,但在布玛大声右转向西。我等了几秒钟,消毒并转向西以及。转身过程中,我立刻把它放到双重蜂鸣器由于空速和Gs(回想起来,我应该已经超过G'd所以任务会显得更令人印象深刻...:-)滚出去,我是在婴儿潮径3纳米,所以我把他铐在南接行的步伐。

这项活动还没有结束。布玛得到了一个AUTOGUN单元锁小于10 nm以南我们,没有低空标识。我告诉他施加压力,而我跟着他的VID 3径纳米。

我们跳水回落到较低的青少年,我看到在我的雷达绝对没什么!布玛,突然拉起来,大叫“德克2,无法识别码!”这是很糟糕!本人只是在我的裤子屎!我看不到,后几秒钟,我问他是否看到布玛任何事情。布玛说,他什么也没看见,所以我们只性中风和分离一段时间向西北,然后就回来看一下。家没人!

布玛认为这可能是一个不好的雷达锁定。我当然希望如此!

在其余的出击相继兴奋。虽然在吊杆,空中预警机控制器就开始叫每隔尽可能单一联系地面交通跨越边界进入波斯尼亚。有一段时间响起就像一个图兹拉大规模攻击!现在是晚上时间,布玛(在偏移量3〜5 nm的跟踪)和我我们还跑来跑去的头发着火了!有一次叫了预警机接触非常低ALT键走向图兹拉西行。我没有看到我蹲管,也没有布玛。作为集团的地位开始变得接近图兹拉,我期望看到从下方机场爆炸的爆!布玛和我要走了从“零到英雄”尽快!

最后,我打开我信赖的APG - 70 GMTR设置为低,并立即看到了目标。它们锁定并显示80凯标地面的速度!我想达到通过麦克风和扼杀了控制器狗屎!

后来叫了一架米格通行证只有15纳米东北边境!布玛和我准备“弹出一个帽他们的屁股越过边界“一旦我们得到了接触和ID!同样,在雷达上什么。我们甚至做了两磨床迭代与毒蛇二船,没有人打了一个坚实的雷达。那天晚上,我们致力于和热三次武装米格杀死后根据来电荒谬预警机!

不骗你,我们更换的时候出现了(4小时后的火山时间),我完全筋疲力尽倒掉!横跨亚得里亚海飞行很顺利,和布玛,我终于有时间来考虑发生了什么。

当我落地,到dearm拉,我看到了一个怪物在飞行服,穿着反光带,跳起来上下。果然,这是“怪胎”O'Laughlin欢迎我们回来了!出租车回到轮挡就像有下面的一群孩子一个冰淇淋卡车!每个人都跑出来,在停车场等现货布玛和我布玛滑行在我面前我走进现场拉。失去所有的专业和电台学科(内容十分重要...),我叫了对行动频率:

“潮,YOU're狗屎!”

走出了射流,迎接所有的兄弟和维护者,是我职业生涯中最伟大的时刻!我们的老年退休金计划群岛司令“威尔伯”艾迪是第一个和我握手,接着由暴民!我们在笑,喊,叫,高fiving,和拥抱!这是真棒!不能等待审查录音带,大家都挤进了“龟”,看着我的平视显示器的磁带。感谢上帝,这一切清楚地记录,包括从火球拖车。 “荷马史诗”塞缪尔和“斗牛”米彻姆几乎把我撞倒了,当他们到了龟强攻!

我们都尖叫着跳乌龟我这么辛苦,但它要翻倒!太糟糕了布玛的室间隔缺损磁带没有跑,他的平视显示器胶带冲了出去,由于高aperature设置。

布玛和我都笑,高fiving整个车回家!我们甚至不认为那一天飞!

一些可有可无:

它没有开玩笑接管了这一天终于下沉英寸超现实的感觉差不多那天/晚。 “鱼”博尼塔,我们的MX官员说,那是最好,他看到我小时后,我关闭引擎:“所以,爪,你降落,但“只有一个词可以形容这个事件吗?:FUCKING_UNBELIEVABLY_LUCKY!事实并非如此,我们拍摄下来,而是他们是在我们看空中。

任何鹰司机可以轻松完成了,我没有什么布玛,但作为“加热器”格里芬说:“你们赢了彩票!“在我们赞成发生了类似事件的行星排队顺序。飞机,导弹,雷达(嗯,至少我的)表现不平凡!我们的MX帅哥应该得到信贷的大部分。我们有没有备用的那一天。船员们首领和临超,吉姆斯奈德,绝对拼死拼活让工作红色球和推出时间我们!潮,我的僚机,我能说什么呢?

不管他们的导弹击中了MIG,我们拍摄了两个支点的下午。我们成功地作为一个团队,并不能作为一个团队(好东西是前者)!布玛没有找到一个出色的工作组,工作的ID矩阵,按计划和目标。如果我没有在他的信仰,我就不会爆发锁和打出来的铅径的形成。当然我对我们所做的感到自豪,但有一点我会真的伸出我的胸部:

大家谁教给我和我的战术飞行影响了我,给我长debriefs(虽然痛苦在次),特别是“剃刀”约翰逊,“埃尔伍德”阿米登,“加热器”格里芬(即使他的肉基色...),“荷马史诗”塞缪尔“推土机”雨“坚果”Destasio,与“熊”吉布斯,我没有让你们失望的!它不比这更好的家伙!嗯,也许会杀死两个很酷...

这就是我所要说的就是这些!

爪,又名宝
发表于 2011-2-9 23:13:54 | 显示全部楼层
楼上,这是国语么?看不懂的说
发表于 2011-2-9 23:53:31 | 显示全部楼层
看原文要比看7L的机器翻译轻松不少。
发表于 2011-2-10 08:52:58 | 显示全部楼层
  机器翻译不如不翻
发表于 2011-2-10 08:58:35 | 显示全部楼层
看了7楼更晕了!!!!!!!!!
发表于 2011-2-10 09:11:31 | 显示全部楼层
那是东 那是西 那是南  那是北啊
发表于 2011-2-10 11:57:18 | 显示全部楼层
回复 10# lg35770

不是晕,是晕倒啦
发表于 2011-2-10 16:56:29 | 显示全部楼层
看了···········什么·········不懂···················哇
发表于 2011-2-10 17:06:27 | 显示全部楼层
晕,晕,晕啊
发表于 2011-2-10 20:07:50 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 biller 于 2011-2-10 20:10 编辑

(来人肉了)一个真的战争故事
作者:爪子
兄弟
     好吧,我终于在一月末的临时任务后回到了英国,无论如何至少过了两个星期.在Incirlik 空军基地蹲了七个星期以后,我被从在土耳其北方的监视行动直接派到了意大利Cervia 空军基地.我的房子和院子已经一团糟了.科索沃的局势看来没有个尽头,但战争的(压力、阴影什么的)已经压在我身上一段时间了。
      你们中的一些人可能通过小道消息听说了我和Boomer的事。以下就是剩下的故事了。
       Boomer和我接受了3月26号下午三点到七点的波黑空中防御(和反击?)。我们的F-15在第一次空中加油后在Tuzla上空开始进行巡逻。在下午(下同)4点02分,当我们向东飞到接近南斯拉夫边界时,我在雷达上发现一个在东边距离37海里高度为6000英尺速度600节、快速向南飞行的目标。当然傻X(此定语为本人所加)的预警机什么也没讲并且在南斯拉夫边境线内侧没有发现任何异常,经管他们真的很擅长呼唤在我们西面的任何友机(为什么老外说话总是没有逻辑联系---本人注)
      我呼叫Boomer得知他的雷达上也是上面的情况。在没有识别数据(此处应指AWACS的识别--本人推断)并且目标在战术上不是要穿越边境的情况下,我发令变为右手指尖编队,并且喊到“开加力加速!打开记录!(Tapes on真不知道是什么东西---本人注)”(一开始我们以0.85马赫、在28000英尺飞行)。我们开始向大约248度航向(西/西南,取中位数--本人注)飞。
      那时我不知道什么会发生。我估摸着那个目标会继续向南飞或者向东转并且在他们的边境线内侧好好的待着。不过,我还是呼叫了在南边萨拉热窝上空执行巡逻任务的指挥并且告诉他目标的地点、航向、高度。
       MLGB那整段时间AWACS在他的雷达上什么也没看到,甚至我用无线电呼叫他了以后还是什么也没发现。卧了个大槽,在AWACS没有任何线索时跑出去干我们原来六点的目标和不好受。
       在我把编队散开以隔断目标之前,我们继续向西飞了60秒(大约10海里)(传说中的钳型?--本人注)Boomer当时在编队的北面(当我们向东飞时他在左侧)(没下命令,Bommer擅自改变队形?--本人注)。我们都在雷达上发现了目标:航向070,距离37海里,高度23000英尺,向西飞,卧槽,直接冲我们来了。
       AWACS总算睡醒了,并且发现了同样的情况。
       然后,我开始想:糟了(我的音调马上高了两个八度。。。。。)另人害怕的时这个家伙是从南联盟来的,当时我们没有任何空中进攻任务(的准备?--本人注)。
       我看了看腿板上的各种飞机代码,看了周围一圈:没有其他友机。我们仍然需要AWACS的交战许可,所以我用代码暗语请求但没有得到回复(很明显,任务控制员没有任何其他线索来证实我的代码是什么意思)
      就在这时,我和Boomer在坐舱里通过自己的雷达获得了目标的敌我识别数据,目标直接飞向我们进入30海里范围并且构成严重威胁。我们打算不顾AWACS交战限制,干他一炮(不亲自翻译还不知道有这会事。。。。。--本人注)!现在目标已经在30NM以内了,我命令Boomer锁定目标。
       我脱锁了,只好重新在40海里120度范围内搜索目标。目标被发现转向东北方向开溜(大约左14度方位角)下滑逃逸。我个Boomer散开30度准备拦截。这么一搞我落后编队只好开全加力。
       我喊到:“中队,准备交战,抛副油箱!”我看见Boomer的闪着白色的火焰,从他的机翼上掉下来。超爽感!我把油箱扔下去以后飞机马上超过了音速,而且我感觉这飞机往上跳了一下(你可以从HUD上看出来)。我赶紧看了看腿版,再看看武器什么的啊完整。
       我调整雷达的扫描高度,调到5000FT和21000FT之间。没开玩笑,我至少保持了搜索状态一次(相信我,我是想再用STT模式跟踪目标的TNND)AWACS开始通报目标的的航迹。我开始注意在我的雷达扫描范围内突然出现的点。在大约20海里处,Boomer喊到:“FOX3,18000英尺”。我看到了他飞机下的火光和烟,想到“婊子养的”我也得打一枚!
       我在TWS模式中很快找到了态势角直冲我们的敌方长机,距离还有17海里时命令火控系统打开(此处为本人推断)。我的第一次发射是在16海里以内。当我按下发射扭时,似乎在导弹发射前有一种永恒(ED在LOFC2中再现了这个感觉!--本人注)但导弹发射时!我靠!V5!在武器系统评估程序前我没有发射过任何AIM-120导弹或AIM-7导弹(并且我认为在今天的战斗以后即使在武器系统评估程序中我再也没有机会发射更多的导弹了!)。导弹拖着一阵巨大的咆哮飞了出去,我不光在坐舱里从气流的声音中听到了这种咆哮,无线电里,耳机里,头盔里,我真正感受到了火箭发动机的咆哮(LOFC2又再现了这种情景!伟大的ED!--本人注)。在HUD上你可以看见火焰从导弹尾部喷射出来,然后是火光和烟迹
       我继续用TWS模式跟踪目标,按住发射扭大约3秒种(ED在LOFC2中的设置真实啊。。--本人注)。我又想:快点,TMD,发射。在同样痛苦的延迟之后第二枚导弹以与前面一样的场面飞了出去。我狂喊到:"Dirk1,FOX6,跟踪对方长机!"(“蛐蛐”Renner后来批评了我不正确的通讯术语(估计是FOX6。。多么业余的失误--本人注)..吃了我吧。。)因为Boomer是主攻,我认为他锁定的是对方长机了,所以我在武器投射前测试时跟踪对方的僚机。由于我不想搞砸这一顿大餐,我在10海里内继续使用TWS模式跟踪目标(。。。原来美军打空战和我们差不多啊的---本人注)(“推土机”Shower在观看我的VSD记录时立刻批评我没有在10海里以内使用STT模式跟踪目标,因此我得交出IPUG缓存记录。。)两个目标都转向西南做规避转向(一个左14度方位角,一个右16度方位角?--本人注,不确定14L to H to 16R aspect是何意思),继续下降高度。接近10海里时,我们看了看RWR以确定我们没有被锁定
      “Dirk1没有收到威胁告警”
      “Dirk2没有受到威胁告警”
      “Dirk小队,继续干吧”
      在30000英尺高度,我们都推杆垂直俯冲,把机首指向HUD上的TD框,把油门收到殆速位置,我认为当时我的心率已经达到了我的年龄的供氧极限(你知道的,那个公式:最大心率=220-年龄)。穿过一片云之后,我发现TD框里一个干净的回波点在7、8海里外。
       “Dirk1,目视发现目标,比我们低!”
       意识到我看见的是僚机后,我开始祈祷Boomer也会马上报告目视发现敌方长机。大约接近5海里时,我正扫描所处敌僚机的前方空域来搜索对方长机,但屁也没找到。NN个熊地。那个僚机正在继续他指向西南的左转,我那时正在观察右14度方位角。在5海里以内,我切换到AIM-9导弹并且两次尝试捕获目标但是没有找到Y的。就在那时,在HUD和坐舱罩框之间(大约12:30到1点钟之间的方向)我看见对方长机爆炸了!我所能想到最好的视觉描述就是如果你举着个火炬去夏威火山Party,然后把火炬扔到空中。我所看见的就是那个(下落时)火炬尾部拖着长长的尾巴的火焰!
       当我的注意回到对方僚机时,僚机也爆炸了!Y的在我打算第三次打开AIM-9搜索头几秒后爆炸了变成了裸奔的火焰(多么有创意的修辞!--本人注)没必要再动神马AIM-9了。
      Dirk1,干掉两架MIG-29,B/E360/35(不知何意--本人注)”我很难为情。。
      我像一个女人在尖叫着。我没劳神去看那两个火球,所以我没看见有什么弹射跳伞。后来马上有报告表明对方长机僚机飞行员均安全跳伞。我和Boomer都不用担心他们挂了(飞行员的骑士精神啊--本人注)。无论如何,我叫Boomer按者080航向飞,缩短雷达扫描距离。我切换到机炮自动模式,开全加力飞到460节,20000英尺。我的脑子晕的一塌糊涂,就像跑了全力冲刺一样。
     “Dirk2,我和你失去目视联系了!”
        靠,完了!!!!
    我向北看,花了几秒钟找到了Boomer(大约在3.5海里左右的距离,左边,位置比我高)。我试着让他注意到我,但这个家伙报告右转到西面。我等待了几秒中,然后也向西转了 。我参考了空速和地速,按了两下蜂鸣器(回想起来,我本应该拉到超过满过载这样这次任务就更诗情画意了。
      好了,现在我在Boommer后面3海里,所以我让他往南飞以组成并排的编队。貌似还有点事没干完。Boomer的自动机炮模式下的雷达突然锁定了我们南边10海里左右的一个目标,低空,没有识别数据。当我追到离他3海里的时候我叫他进行一下目视识别。
       我们又往低空俯冲但是我在雷达上TMD什么也没看见。Boomer突然拉起并且大叫到:“Dirk2,无法识别!”糟糕!裤裆里该有屎了!我什么也没看见,然后我问Boomer有没有看见什么。Boomer说他什么也没看到。我们只好又拉起来向东北方向分散一阵子,然后再回来看一下。5海里附近什么也没有。Boomer认为可能是雷达斜眼了。我当然是希望如此。
       接下来的事一个比一个牛X。那个时候,AWACS居然开始单个单个地呼叫穿过波斯尼亚边境的每个地面目标。那时我还以为是对Tuzla的一次大规模攻击。但那已经是晚上了,而Boomer(仍然在我前面3~5海里)和我仍然是烧焦了眉毛在转圈。一次AWACS在Tuzla西部发现了高度非常低的移动目标。我视线里什么也没有,Boomer也是这样。当那堆目标开始靠近Tuzla的时候,我预期看见在下方的机场上突然爆出的火球!Boomer和我马上要从英雄变成左罗了!
      最后我把我忠实的APG-70雷达调到 GMTR 模式,扫描低空,然后立刻发现了目标!我想在麦里臭骂行动指挥一顿。
      AWACS最终在边境东北仅仅15海里的地方发现了米格的巡逻机。我们很快穿过了边境并且得到了低我识别数据,我们准备好了去揣他们的屁股!
   ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------受不了了,自己翻译去吧----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

剩下的明天再说。。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|3GO模拟飞行网|3GO Cyber Air Force ( 沪ICP备08002287号|沪ICP备14050587号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 19:49