查看: 1689|回复: 5

新人报到

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-4-17 11:56:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
nike outlet
Wind and rainCross one night.
People: I and my disciples.
Scene: thunder arrived, lightning bursts. The house by dark
Disciples ah, today is the master of the deadline is up, but tonight was estimated to be quite. You do not have tooSad, MyLifetimeAlso satisfied.
Tonight, some things I must explain clearly to youcoach for sale you can listen to me, do not interrupt, because I may expire at any time, if I did not account for complete, I will double death of. My life, not only no great merit, but also no greater than. I have life-long contribution to the cause because of who you. Mention because of who you, because of who you have to mention my comrades, I have become because of who you trade a knife, its edge in the world because of who you unmatched. This life of hard, hard work in the industry because of who you only made this point today inconsiderable achievement. All in all, I shouldThankMany people, they gave me great support,cheap watches  especially for those hard working ladies I went to bubble. Now, I had come to dying, I must pass on some of my cheat codes to you because of who you. Louis Vuitton luxury In ourBecause of who youFamily, these stunts are the sons do not pass Sun, Chuan-male-woman. Such a disciple my only you,shoes online  you have to definitely put ourHomeCommunication stunt flourish ah.
In fact, you master the industry had fought for so many years because of who you,cheap ed hardy  other people see my TriviaWindCloud, that I have a lot of top-secret effort, doing everything possible to cover me under the various black hands. discount designer handbags One of the most breathtaking one, the enemy sent 七七 49 young woman came to besiege me,TenderSeven, forceful, seven seven ...... a style,cheap armani  a total of 49 ah, the master IExperienceHow many windRain, But my sterling reputation was almost destroyed in that night, thanks to you Shiniang time later, only to give to my rescue. Speaking of you Shiniang, I am deeply sorry and told me since then, as my identity, it is impossibleMarry, But you Shiniang without any complaints. More bitter, because manyFemaleMistress told me that you do not know how many stab in the back than you Shiniang, poor ah, finally succeeded last year to Hong Kong Adam, thus eliminating Yu Hong loss. Disciples, ah, you are now only 16 years old, but already have because of who you master, deep looks and small waves of butterflies and so on. But if learning my stunts, the guarantee that you will be even more powerful, next level, your kid better than I qualification, the achievements of the future should be above me. Listen, do not mind your little book away and to remember in your head. Listen, the master cheat codes to our ancestors, and because of who you pass under the concrete reality, and with the times, the creation of this unprecedented, whether or not to those who still confuse after, scared women, men, shaking and sobbing by big secret.
I use this secret is very simple, but essentials Wutou not easy. I say this simply because of who you secret by only six words: bold, thick skin, but cautious I do not explain the specific meaning, you slowly realize to go privately, with your qualifications, estimated at most as long as six months you can get through Renduermo, and then, you can sit tight in the top spot in the industry because of who you. Since I was sick, the Pan II, Yizhuqingtian such talent can come alive, in fact, as long as you grasp my mantra, discount coach and because of who you or our community because of who you family after all the world. After I die, if the period of seven days suspended filial piety to have 500 to my old good friend came to mourning,nike outlet of which 380 were able to fallTear, I can rest in peace, you will be buried before in my eyes closed. Do not cry, my disciples, this is not a man of style, so how in the world because of who you mix it? Cheer up, you will have some in the industry because of who you act.
My conservative estimate, three years later, because of who you elite Hall of Fame will be more of a statue in your face, years later, you will be giving to because of who you Sir.
Master time is running out, and finally, I send you a poem right, the title is called "show my disciples": dead space element know all things, but sad not see children grow into. Because of who you thousands of numbers, the Family Sacrificial Rites not forget to notice Naiweng.

[ 本帖最后由 a52de940fu 于 2010-4-22 10:05 编辑 ]
发表于 2010-4-17 14:07:31 | 显示全部楼层
欢迎欢迎~~~
发表于 2010-4-17 14:47:36 | 显示全部楼层
欢迎欢迎热烈欢迎
发表于 2010-4-17 16:00:00 | 显示全部楼层
欢迎,请多阅读置顶教程。
发表于 2010-4-17 16:13:36 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2010-4-18 00:28:32 | 显示全部楼层
  欢迎新同学,多学多练,祝早成王牌
  新兵导航帖多看:http://bbs.3gofly.com/bbs/thread-177581-1-1.html
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|3GO模拟飞行网|3GO Cyber Air Force ( 沪ICP备08002287号|沪ICP备14050587号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 05:45