QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 1400|回复: 12

[新闻] DCS MiG-21Bis Pre-Order Available Now

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-7-9 10:56:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=90564&page=2

I started the indiegogo fundraiser campaign, similar to Kickstarter.  

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/150836

"DCS: MiG-21Bis Fishbed" will be the first independent 3rd party module for the best DCS simulator game. This new module development is based on the new 3rd party License agreement/support that was previously announced by TFC/Eagle Dynamics. I plan to release MiG-21Bis later in 2012.

The MiG-21Bis is considered a third-generation, supersonic, jet fighter. It's avionics equipment ensures day and night operations in fair and poor weather conditions. Some 50 countries over four continents have flown the MiG-21, and it still serves many nations a half-century after its maiden flight. The MiG-21 broke a number of aviation records and it is still the most produced supersonic jet aircraft in aviation history.

"DCS: MiG-21Bis Fishbed" includes both Air-to-Air and Air-to-Ground capabilities that includes various conventional weapons like missiles, rockets, bombs, and a built in 23mm cannon. "DCS: MiG-21Bis Fishbed" will also use less widely known weapons such as some advanced air-to-surface guided missiles, retarded and general purpose bombs, and some special devices.

Features of the "DCS: MiG-21Bis Fishbed":

• Highly detailed six-degrees-of-freedom cockpit with dynamic shadows. Interact with cockpit controls with your mouse like previous DCS products.
• Accurate airframe and realistic 3D cockpit model.
• Detailed modeling of the MiG-21Bis instruments, navigation, electrical, radar, engine, fuel, and weapon systems.
• Russian and English cockpit texts and hints

• Improved and more realistic airplane behaviors that are based on real MiG-21Bis pilot tests and instruction.
• More than a twenty high detailed aircraft skin with unique stencil texts.
• More than a dozen new deliverable weapon.

"DCS: MiG-21Bis Fishbed” is developed by Laszlo 'beczl' Becz in association with The Fighter Collection and Eagle Dynamics. Further information will be provided as development progresses.

You can find further info on the Project Webpage.

The Project in good state if you can check the project webpage above but I'm a one man team so all of these things made only by me without any supporter. This cause to I need some additional fund to finalize the project. I need a fund to pay the DRM protection, video and sound producing also need to pay a better texture artist than me to improve the airplane presence and outer and inner textures as well.

P.S: The paypal transer changed from my account to my wife account due paypal frozen my account. They need to be check to identity to comply with European Union Anti-Money Laundering regulations.

发表于 2012-7-9 17:49:11 | 显示全部楼层
咋 还付款给他?。。。
发表于 2012-7-9 18:17:54 | 显示全部楼层
这么快就做好了,多少银子啊?
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-9 18:34:41 | 显示全部楼层
从20刀到1K刀,看个人需求
发表于 2012-7-9 18:39:32 | 显示全部楼层
Regulus 发表于 2012-7-9 18:34
从20刀到1K刀,看个人需求

啥意思,是说要发布标准版和高级版吗?1000刀,疯了?
发表于 2012-7-9 19:20:41 | 显示全部楼层
无爱
字数补丁.exe
发表于 2012-7-9 19:39:24 | 显示全部楼层
比斯也终于出来卖钱了么…
发表于 2012-7-9 19:46:10 | 显示全部楼层
区分pre-order和pre-release的区别。
发表于 2012-7-9 20:27:09 | 显示全部楼层
哈哈,支持,就是太便宜了~最高才1K~~
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-9 22:22:57 | 显示全部楼层
难道就没人点开链接看看吗- -!

Normal: $20              (minimum contribution amount)            
You will pre-order you a digital copy of the game when it comes out!
87 Claimed

Big: $30              (minimum contribution amount)            
Bonus pre-order pack! Now that we're hitting our stretch goals, this pledge level will pre-order a digital copy of the game and you will receive a bonus DVD
31 Claimed

High value: $40              (minimum contribution amount)            
A physical copy (DVD) of the game + a bonus DVD.
9 Claimed

Bonus: $50              (minimum contribution amount)            
Will reserve you a physical copy (DVD) of the game + a bonus DVD when it is released, as well as nice DCS:MiG-21 T-shirt.
19 Claimed

Extra: $100              (minimum contribution amount)            
Will reserve you a physical copy (DVD) of the game + a bonus DVD when it is released, as well as nice DCS:MiG-21 T-shirt, poster and sticker, plus an autographed printed manual.
21 Claimed

Special: $200              (minimum contribution amount)            
SPECIAL - ONLY 15 AVAILABLE!!! You'll receive two physical copy (DVD) of the game + a bonus DVD, as well as nice two DCS:MiG-21 T-shirt, two poster and five sticker, plus an autographed printed manual. Your name will be in the game credit as a SPECIAL contributor.
3 Claimed

Extra Special: $500              (minimum contribution amount)            
EXTRA SPECIAL - ONLY 10 AVAILABLE!!! For backers that only want extra special goodies, you can also pick up this pledge. You'll receive two physical copy (DVD) of the game + a set of bonus DVD's + five digital copy, as well as nice four DCS:MiG-21 T-shirt, four poster and ten sticker, plus an autographed printed manual. Your name will be in the game credit as an extra special special contributor. Your name will show in the game one of our aircraft side as an EXTRA contributor.
0 Claimed

Top Special: $1,000              (minimum contribution amount)            
TOP SPECIAL - ONLY 5 AVAILABLE!!! If you pledge $1000 you will get a following items. Two autographed physical copy (DVD) of the game + a set of bonus DVD's + five digital copy + four DCS:MiG-21 T-shirt, four HD poster and ten sticker, plus an autographed printed manual. Your name will be in the game credit as a top special contributor. Your name will show in the game one of our aircraft side as a a TOP contributor. Also we can create your aircraft skin that shown in the game if you want.
1 Claimed
想买哪个就买哪个,不想玩就不买
发表于 2012-7-9 23:33:32 | 显示全部楼层
1K美刀的服务真够多的......怪不知得要卖那么贵.....
1K美刀卖的不是游戏....卖的是附加服务.....
发表于 2012-7-10 00:21:02 | 显示全部楼层
我还是老实等3.0吧……
发表于 2012-7-10 08:16:59 | 显示全部楼层
原来特殊服务多
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|3GO模拟飞行网|3GO Cyber Air Force ( 沪ICP备08002287号|沪ICP备14050587号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-24 17:25